Friday, July 11, 2014

Bun in the Oven

I have definitely let this poor blog grow cold in the last few months. For that, I am really sorry! But... I promise, I actually have a reason.

Some exciting news...

My husband and I are expecting our first baby!

Free Stork Baby Clip Art

That's right! We are so excited!!!!!

We had been trying to conceive for a while and it was a very trying, emotional time whenever Aunt Flow would show her ugly face. I am currently in my 4th month, or 17 weeks pregnant. My husband and I are beyond excited and so happy.  I'm due in mid December! :) We will be finding out the gender in a few weeks. I'm counting down the days!

So, yes... that is why I haven't been posting very much. I had some pretty nasty nausea for the first trimester - morning sickness? Yeah, no. More like all day sickness. Also, unbelievable fatigue and exhaustion hit me like a train and my energy plummeted to below zero. I could barely muster up energy to shower and cook a meal, and even though I thought about blogging, I just didn't have motivation. My little nugget was zapping all of mama's energy!

Thankfully, the nausea is mainly gone. I'm still fairly tired and low energy most of the time, but I have occasional bits of energy that appear now and again. In those bits of energy, I plan to come up with a blog post here and there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please keep things respectful! :-)