Thursday, March 27, 2014

Swatches: Soft, shimmering neutrals from Madison Street Beauty


Lately, I have really been into soft neutral shades. When I was younger, I was all about bright, vibrant colors - purples, blues, greens, etc. Now...seems like I'm starting to gravitate towards browns, taupes, and peaches.


I've had these eyeshadows from Madison Street Beauty for a while now (since the summer), but lately I've been using them a lot. Their soft, subtle shimmer has really been hitting the spot.
I just felt like swatching these for you today. Ooooh, the sparkles....

Here's some swatches of three shades I randomly grabbed from my stash of MSB shadows: Peach Fizz, Champagne, and Chai. All of these were swatched over a base; without, they are much more subtle.


PicsArt_1395952163860PicsArt_1395951651773
PicsArt_1395951617293PicsArt_1395951775659



PicsArt_1395951964326


Pretty, right? Overall, I really like these shades. There is some fallout, but I believe that tends to come with the territory of mineral/loose eyeshadows in general. Use a sticky base and you'll be good to go.
The prices of Madison Street Beauty is cheap as can be - their products seem to be perpetually on sale. Check them out on their Etsy shop.
Disclaimer: The items in this review were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please keep things respectful! :-)