Friday, March 28, 2014

New Blog Design + Retro Beauty Ads

I designed a new look for my blog today. I was inspired by looking at vintage beauty advertisements - I just love old glamor, vintage style, and pin-up girls.

What do you think?

Here's some cute antique cosmetics ads for your enjoyment:

avon_19591 funny-vintage-ads-3 maybellinebeautifuleyesad-783101 Seventeen vintage_revlon_ad 94d26679608d2292ae7b0430f6741e95

I love looking at old ads like this. So much different compared to the advertisements we see today, which are more focused on selling sex appeal. Back then, it was more sophisticated, classy, and glamorous. It's fun to see the old styles of what was popular back then, compared to today's fashions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please keep things respectful! :-)