Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Review: Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Dollhouse Pink

Pretty much every lipstick fiend has already tried the Wet n Wild Megalast lipsticks. They are known for their matte finish, smooth texture, high pigmentation, and long lasting time.

For a tiny price tag of $2, you really cannot find a better lipstick for the money.



Today I'm going to discuss the shade Dollhouse Pink. This is a cute bright, cool pink that Barbie would feel very much comfortable with wearing. Unfortunately, I don't feel like this particular color works on me.

I have yellow undertones in my skin, and I feel this color clashes rather badly. I love bright lip colors, especially pinks, but I don't think I can pull off Dollhouse Pink.

I'm not going to lie, I found this color difficult to work with. I looks patchy on my lips, even with lip balm underneath. It was hard to take decent pictures of this color, especially on my lips...eek.


I love several of the other Megalast shades, Just Peachy and Mauve Outta Here being two of my favorites. As much as I want to wear Dollhouse Pink, it just doesn't seem like a good fit. I feel like I have to check the mirror often to ensure my lipstick isn't all patchy and uneven. Not cool.




What do you think of Dollhouse Pink? Is it wearable, or too much of a novelty color to wear out of the house?

The item in this review was purchased by me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please keep things respectful! :-)