Monday, February 17, 2014

Review: Maybelline Vivids Fuchsia Flash lipstick

I was Valentines shopping for my hubby, when I suddenly found myself in the cosmetics section. Funny how that happens...

I was eyeballing the Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids lipsticks and the shade Fuchsia Flash caught my eye. I just can't resist a bright lollipop hued pink!

I have several of the Maybelline Color Sensational lipsticks, and they are honestly my favorite drugstore lippie. They come in a huge amount of shades and finishes, they last a good amount of time, and they're super affordable at around $5-7 a tube. Come to mama!

 The lipsticks rival MAC in terms of color payoff and texture. These lipsticks have a soft honey-vanilla fragrance which I find pleasing and inoffensive. They are not drying and last about average time for a lipstick, a few hours.

Maybelline wasn't kidding when they called these Vivids. Hello, pigmentation! This lipstick means business in the color department! Fuchsia Flash is a super fun color. It's a yummy bright cool pink that makes a statement.

This color packs serious color and does leave a stain after it wears off. That's a plus, for me.

Depending on the lighting, it looks purply-pink, or hot pink.

I'm very impressed with this color and plan on buying more Vivids very soon.

 

Click for more pictures and lip swatches...






Disclaimer: The item in this review was purchased by me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please keep things respectful! :-)