Thursday, November 7, 2013

So, so tired

I am exhausted.

With going to school full time and my new job, I'm starting to feel very run down. I can't pay attention in class, and at work I am low on energy.

When I get home, I'm so tired that I have barely any interest in doing anything with my husband or pets. This makes me sad.

I feel so drained. I'm working to help out but I feel like not being able to spend time at home makes it not so worth it. I feel zapped and unhappy. But money still needs to be made.

There doesn't seem to be enough hours at night for me to sleep. I don't feel recharged when my alarm goes off.

I feel so blah and noncaring lately. Snappy and irritable.

Sigh.

Sorry for the depressing post...Just wanted to let off some steam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please keep things respectful! :-)