Friday, October 11, 2013

Technical Difficulties are... Difficult

Ahhhh. I haven't posted in over three months, bad Hannah! I never intended to let my blog die like this.

Basically, my laptop bit the dust. I tried to get it repaired, but it was a temporary fix. So, I had another guy look at my computer, and a month later, nothing happened, and the dreaded Blue Screen haunted me to no end.... and the laptop was unusable completely. Blogging took a back seat and that's a shame. I really did start getting into posting entries;  it was fun.

Anyway, enough excuses. I still do not have a laptop,  but I now have a Blogger app on my phone. Hopefully I can begin posting again.

I plan to be back in action again very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please keep things respectful! :-)