Wednesday, March 19, 2014

FOTD - Before and After

Wow. Let me just say, it was weird seeing this side-by-side. You don't really realize how big of a difference makeup can make until you see a before and after like this.

I often go without makeup when I'm at home and have no plans. I feel like I look sick or something without makeup. I need a little color!

Here's a before and after comparison. I do always wear glasses, but in the after picture I'm not wearing them...

Before and After
Products Used:

Face

  • New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer
  • Revlon Age Defying Makeup in Nude Beige
  • Madison Street Beauty mineral foundation in Almond
  • E.L.F Baked Blush in Rich Rose


Eyes

  • Hard Candy Foiled Again stick in Ecstasy
  • NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Nude Pearl
  • Madison Street Beauty mineral eyeshadow in Chai
  • Kiss My Sass eyeshadow in Fall Harvest
  • Milani Color Brilliance eye pencil in Black
  • Jordana Best Lash Extreme mascara
  • E.L.F. Eyebrow Lifter and Filler in Medium

Lips

  • New York Color lip shine in Pink Breeze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please keep things respectful! :-)