Thursday, June 13, 2013

Let's get this started!

Well, I suppose this is my first blog post. I don't really know where to begin, so I'll just start rambling.

How about an introduction?

Welcome to my new blog, Tangerine Latte. My name is Hannah; I am a 25 year old wife, and college student. Some of my interests include:

  • Quilting and sewing. I recently got into making quilts a few months ago. I'm a beginner, and I'm constantly learning more about this new hobby of mine. I love it.
  • Reading. My Kindle is always at the ready. You never know when life will get boring and you'll need to escape in some fiction.
  • Cooking. I love trying new recipes and coming up with my own ideas for meals. I'm not going to lie - I love food. My husband is usually pretty happy when I decide to experiment in the kitchen.
  • Church. I enjoy attending church and learning more about the Lord.
  • Beauty. I adore all things girly - I can never get enough of makeup and perfume. I have a huge collection of beauty products that keeps on growin' (much to my husband's irritation).
  • Animals. I have four adorable pets. They are definitely my babies (that is, until I have real human babies, lol). Two cats: Selby (female), Toby (male); and two puppies: Sasha (male), Jiya (female). These furry friends will likely make regular appearances on my blog - yes, I'm one of those annoying people who constantly take pictures of their pets. 
This blog is likely to involve any, and all of those things listed above.

I recently got married, almost six months ago. I adore my husband, Mark. I'm learning what it means to be a wife - It definitely is a learning process for me. What does it take to be a "good wife"? This blog may explore my thoughts, my joys, my frustrations, and my blunders when it comes to my progress into being a homemaker.

Have I bored you to tears yet? I hope not. Come back again and we'll get chatty.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please keep things respectful! :-)